- This website is owned and run by Wow AS. Wow AS is a daughter company of Varner AS.
- These website user terms relate to your use of the website. By visiting and using our website, you undertake at all times to follow the current terms and conditions of the website.
- Varner AS is responsible for processing personal data related to user accounts and Wow Friends.
- Users undertake not to infringe Norwegian law by their use of the website.
Changes to the website and terms and conditions of use
- In order to improve your use of the website, we may undertake changes to it.
- We reserves the right to make improvements, changes or additions to the website or to delete information in it without prior warning, should we find this necessary. Furthermore, we reserves the right to make changes to the website user terms. The website user terms applying at any time will be published on our website. By continuing to use the website after such changes have been published, you indicate your acceptance of them.
Intellectual property rights
- All content on the website is owned by Wow AS, unless otherwise indicated.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the reproduction, publication, adaptation, transfer, storage or other use of trademarks, logos or website content will require the prior written approval of Wow AS. An exception is made for printouts for personal use.
- Wowandme.com may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and provided by third parties. Your use of such links will entail leaving Wowandme.com.
- We are not responsible for the design of websites provided by third parties and has no influence over their contents.
- The provision of such links by us does not imply any promotion of or responsibility for information, products or services offered via the hyperlink.
- We advise you to read the terms and conditions applying to the use of such websites. The use of websites belonging to third parties is exclusively at the user's own risk.
Limitation of liability
- No guarantees are given regarding the functioning or availability of the website, nor that the information available on the website is accurate or complete. This includes information about products, services and offers and other information provided on the website.
- We accepts no liability for direct or indirect damage or injury caused by use of the website or by information on the website, to the extent that such liability is not imposed by mandatory legislation.
Safety on the website
We take all reasonable steps to protect the information you provide by using this website and our services.